Thursday, October 29, 2009

Purple

Blue is being temperamental today me but this came to me as I was sitting knitting with Holly while watching Griffin in his exercise class
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
When Holly was in 2nd grade she joined a knitting club
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
We bought purple wool yarn and size 8 needles
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
I couldn't remember how myself and hoped she would help me remember
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
He teacher tried to teacher but she was impatient
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
She wanted all the yarn to be a long thin purple scarf
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
She gave up and handed it to me.
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.

Knit eight purl eight.
I took a class to learn
Knit eight purl eight.
I bought purple and blue yarn
Knit eight Purl eight
I made a scarf from the assigned pattern
Knit eight purl eight
Hand spun 100 percent wool.
Knit eight purl eight.
I could not wear the scarf my self
Knit eight purl eight.
Yet I am so proud of my finished scarf
Knit eight purl eight.

Since my class I have collected
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
Knitting and crocheting patterns
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.And Skeins of yarn
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
And unfinished projects
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
One purse sits half knitted
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
One blanket of no pattern one fourth knitted
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
One hat started and undone and stared and undone
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.

Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
Here I sit with that first scarf that Holly quit
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
Over six feet long of purple wool
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
Still
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
Now Holly is in 6th grade
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
She wants me to teach her to knit
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.
Always popcorn stitch
Knit one purl one knit one purl one.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this one a lot. It seemed to show monotony in the physical exercise, solitude and peace to think, and the randomness of our thoughts that portray who we are.

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete