I had plans today of what to make. a pillow, another loaf of banana bread, pumpkin cookies, a mini monster, finally start my son's hat. finish one of my many projects started from years past. None of that was to be. Nothing was right. Friends came over as often happens on a Sunday night. we played some games and the kids ran wild. I made a little rice to add to the dinner a friend brought something m son always eats much of. Oddly we a lot left over. And then it struck me. Don't wait seize the moment. Make rice pudding you always have wanted to. So after a little search and a little adaptation to what I have on hand I have made some rice pudding.
It is nice to have had a month of creativity self imposed and so very worth while. I feel it was very apropos to end with something I have always wanted to make but have never been able to. And in a spontaneous way.
I plan to make something every week I'll post it here (http://geekgirl33.posterous.com/). I also plan to cook and kick my food blog back up here(http://eatingwoolydunns.blogspot.com/). I also will be writing over here (http://vickiswritingbetaplace.blogspot.com/). And while the pudding cooked I did get my son's hat started. I promised him it would be done in a week.
Don't spread yourself too thin!
ReplyDelete