“Let me tell you a prime example of my gum chewing problem. My wedding day There I am a primped and dressed my veil on and flowers in hand. We pose for one last picture of me and my sisters before we head up for the ceremony.
They arrange my veil and My sister Kate looks at me then thrust her hand under the veil and says ‘spit it out’. Everyone thought it was so funny that we had to pose it for the photographer”.
“So you spit your gum out into her hand?”
“Yeah I did”
“Wow. That's kind a gross and socially unacceptable”
“She’s my sister, I don’t think it counts”
“I suppose that only a sister would love enough to make you spit out your gum into her hand.”
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vicki. I love this! It is fantastic. You conveyed a lot with very few words... a talent I wish I had. Probably one of my favorites! Fantastic work!
ReplyDelete